- The Psychology Service provides psychological services, including psychological assessments and therapy.
- The Psychology Service understands that we are provided with personal and sensitive information that has been entrusted with our organisation and that this information is important to the individual person. We are committed to protecting and respecting their privacy.
- We only collect and retain personal information that enable us to perform our services.
- We will never use our client’s personal information for marketing purposes or send our clients marketing materials. The only exception to this is that at the end of a course of therapy we send a questionnaire regarding our clients’ experience of therapy to ensure the quality of our service. This is voluntary and is pseudonymised.
- We will never sell personal information provided to our organisation to a third party.
- We will only share personal information of our clients with a selected third party/parties as part of our service provision. All third parties are vetted to ensure that they also comply with all applicable data protection regulations.
- We retain personal information provided to our organisation during the course of our services for 7 years (and for minors until they reach their 25th Birthday).
- We protect personal information with security features to prevent unauthorised access
- We will not transfer any personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- Any person that we retain personal information upon has a right to request a copy of this information.
- Where explicit consent has been provided, this may also be withdrawn in writing to:
- Individuals have a right to contact us if they believe their personal information is not accurate.
- Under the Data Protection Act individuals have rights to erasure, restriction and objection in the processing of their personal data.
are always interested to hear from consultants who are looking
to join our nation-wide team.
you would like to send us your details, please